Do you want the ultimate nutrition plan to help you reach your athletic or body composition goals?
I will design a plan based on your preferences, with guidelines for workout and non-workout days to help you achieve one of four different goals:
- Build muscle/Lose fat: This is the best program for most people who want to transform their bodies. The focus here is on improving body composition with targeted plans for workout and non-workout days.
- Slow fat loss: This is ideal for athletes and anyone who already has a solid foundation of muscle mass. The emphasis here is on maintenance of muscle and comfortable fat loss.
- Fast fat loss: This is ideal for anyone with a great deal of body fat to lose. The emphasis here is on rapid fat loss.
- Fastest fat loss: This approach is for someone who wants to lose body fat quickly for a special event or competition. This is an aggressive plan that will result in the greatest fat loss. This is recommended for anyone who wants extremely quick results and isn’t concerned about minor discomfort and possibly a slight decrease in lean mass.
For each plan, I will give you guidelines for macronutrient intake. You’ll get a customized report detailing daily protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake for three ways of eating, depending on your preferences and goals:
- A mixed diet with adequate carbohydrate and fat to promote eating satisfaction and a typical non-restrictive style of eating
- A higher-carbohydrate plan that’s ideal for athletes and those who enjoy carbohydrate-based meals
- A higher-fat plan that’s ideal for sedentary individuals, “Paleo” dieters, or people who enjoy eating higher carbohydrate AND higher fat meals on occasion
No matter which plan you follow, I’ll provide the approximate amount of body fat you will lose each week.
Finally, I will provide you with a list of ideal foods to eat to balance health, athletic performance, and body composition goals. During our consultation, we can discuss how to enjoy foods that are typically avoided by dieters (like desserts and alcohol) without compromising performance and body composition. We can also consider any relevant injuries, allergies, or illnesses while customizing the healthiest program for you.
The only activity expectation I have is for clients to engage in a resistance training program 3 times a week. If you are unable to do so for health reasons, you will still be able to benefit from a nutrition program that focuses on weight management, but please know that dramatic changes in body composition are difficult to achieve without resistance training.
I look forward to working with you! Contact me to schedule an appointment!